November 2017 Newsletter
We hope you enjoy our last newsletter for 2017!
range of books are available, and can be ordered using the forms at the bottom of the page.
|New Series: Neon|
|Blue: Out and About||Green: Occupations||Yellow: Pot Luck|
Click the link to download the file.
Te Reo Links
Resources for Tutors
- Banana English - Website with lots of free resources, ranging from online games to printable worksheets.
- E-Books - Some good free reads.
- English Learning Partners - Directed at non-English speakers, but with heaps of useful resources.
- Etymological Dictionary - A dictionary for those who are interested in how words evolved.
- Math Drills - If you want a lot of numeracy worksheets, carefully arranged by topic, then this is the place to visit.
- National Strategy for Financial Literacy - A website run by The Retirement Commission that aims to improve financial literacy through the National Strategy and provides links to print out the Personal Financial Management Unit Standard.
- Project Read
- Purdue University Online Writing Lab
- Puzzle Maker - Make puzzles for your students online. Crossword and word searches are a specialty.
- Sorted - The Retirement Commission runs this site to provide a lot of resources that can help you manage your money sensibly, and plan for a better future.